210 Denier Regen™ Coated Recycled Nylon Fabric by Rockywoods (Sold per Yard)
Sold Per Yard
This is an eco-friendly 210 denier, polyurethane coated, 100% recycled nylon twill woven fabric. It has a durable water repellent finish on the front face making it an ideal green fabric for light backpacks, linings for cases, purses, handbags, waterproof covers, promotional bags, laundry bags and dust covers.
- Same 1st quality and performance as virgin nylon
- Made from from pre- and post-consumer goods of discarded fishing nets
- Reduce waste to landfill
- Reduces marine pollution
- Conserves petroleum resources
- Reduces green house gas emissions
- Every 2200 LB of regen™ 210D Coated Recycled Nylon Fabric from Rockywoods reduces atmospheric CO2 emissions by 4600 LB
- That is the equivalent atmospheric CO2 emission of an average car driving almost 6100 miles
- It would require 125 50-year old deciduous trees a whole year to absorb that much atmospheric CO2
- Global Recycle Standard (GRS) Certified
We can produce this fabric in almost any color in dye lots of 3000 yards (600yd/color).
regen™ 210D Coated Recycled Nylon Fabric by Rockywoods, 100% post-consumer waste recycled nylon
|Nominal Width (Inches)||58-59 inch (147-150cm)|
|Nominal Fabric Weight (Oz/ Sq Yd)||6.8|
|Sales Unit||Linear Yard|
|Thickness (Inches)||0.009 inches (0.23mm)|
|Suggested Needle||Universal 80/12|
|Thread Suggestion||Bonded Nylon or all Polyester, T14 to T45|
|Country of Origin||Non-USA|
Information and documents provided on this website are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Rockywoods Fabrics LLC uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Web site; it does not, however, make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. Rockywoods Fabrics LLC periodically adds, changes, improves, or updates the information and documents on this website without notice.
General Nylon Care Tips
Nylon fabrics are very durable and you can wash and dry them at home.
- Wash in cool to moderate water temperatures.
- Do not use bleach. For tough stains use a dry cleaning solvent first.
- Fabric softener is not recommended as it affects the function of the water repellent applied to some fabrics, but often times it can diminish a static problem. There are various brands of softeners with different chemistries and some will help static at the expense of water repellency, and others will have no effect on either. No softener will damage the basic fabric and will come off in the next wash
- HOWEVER, absolutely do not use fabric softener on waterproof breathable Nylon faced fabrics.
- Hang dry or dry in a medium temperature dryer.
- Remove from dryer and hang promptly to minimize wrinkles.
- You can iron with a presser cloth. Always test first on scraps or out-of-sight parts.
- 100% Nylon fabric can be dry cleaned
Some Nylon fabrics have a durable water repellent (DWR) finish on the front face of the fabric. The DWR helps the fabric shed water and stains. Over a period of time this DWR finish will wear off and needs to be replenished. If your fabric stops beading water on the front face you can replenish this finish with a protectant called ReviveX® Water Repellent for Outerwear. It comes in a cleaner and spray on form.