PALISADE™ Durable Stretch Woven with DWR (Sold per Yard)
|Qty||Price (per unit)|
|1 - 49||$8.29|
Sold Per Yard
PALISADE™ Durable Stretch Woven with DWR
94% Nylon 6% Elastane
UPF50+, Blocks 98% of UVA and UVB
This would make nice hiking pants, shorts, and shirts.
We washed and dried samples and they came out beautifully!
*The Soft Black is lighter weight and has a different hand in comparison to the other Palisade colors.
48- 51 Wide 94% Nylon 6% Elastane Palisade Durable Stretch Woven with DWR
|Nominal Width (Inches)||48-51 inch|
|Nominal Fabric Weight (Oz/ Sq Yd)||3.8|
|Sales Unit||Linear Yard|
|Roll Size||Not Available|
|Suggested Needle||Stretch 75/11|
|Thread Suggestion||Bonded Nylon or all Polyester, T14 to T45|
|Country of Origin||Non-USA|
Information and documents provided on this website are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Rockywoods Fabrics LLC uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Web site; it does not, however, make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. Rockywoods Fabrics LLC periodically adds, changes, improves, or updates the information and documents on this website without notice.
Polyester/Lycra Care Tips
- Wash on low temperature setting using mild detergent
- Avoid washing with items that have zippers or Velcro, or scratchy items like denim
- Do not use a bleach containing chlorine
- Do not use a fabric softener as it inhibits the wicking capability of the fabric
- Hang or lay flat, and air dry is best
- Dry on low dryer setting if you must use a dryer