Foam Stretch Sandwich Mesh (Sold per Foot)
|Qty||Price (per unit)|
|1 - 89||$5.14|
Sold Per Foot
2.0mm-4.0mm Foam All Black - 4-way stretch of about 25-50%
Nominally 3mm in thickness. This fabric is commonly known as sandwich mesh, spacer mesh and ventilator mesh; all the same fabric.
Use this as a spacer, ventilator or sandwich mesh for bags, seats, bags and packs, chair or wheelchair cushions, and cap stiffeners.
There may be small flaws in this fabric such as missing yarn lines on the tricot side, small discolorations, small snags, missing filament lengthwise, or other imperfections. Some rolls will have a white yarn that can be seen. (See Pictures).
2.0mm - 4.0mm Foam Stretch Sandwich Mesh Polyester/Nylon/Lycra Tricot cover on 1 side Nylon mesh other side Filament mesh in between There may be small flaws in this fabric All Black
|Nominal Width (Inches)||51-54 inch (137cm)|
|Nominal Fabric Weight (Oz/ Sq Yd)||6.84|
|Sales Unit||Neoprene Foot|
|Roll Size||30-40 yards|
|Thickness (Inches)||3mm ± 0.4mm|
|Suggested Needle||Stretch 90/14|
|Thread Suggestion||Bonded Nylon or all Polyester, T14 to T45|
|Country of Origin||USA|
Information and documents provided on this website are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Rockywoods Fabrics LLC uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Web site; it does not, however, make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. Rockywoods Fabrics LLC periodically adds, changes, improves, or updates the information and documents on this website without notice.
General Polyester Care Tips
Polyester fabrics are very durable and you can wash and dry them at home.
- Wash in cool to moderate water temperatures.
- Do not use bleach. For tough stains use a dry cleaning solvent first.
- Fabric softener is not recommended as it affects the function of the water repellent applied to some fabrics, but often times it can diminish a static problem. There are various brands of softeners with different chemistries and some will help static at the expense of water repellency, and others will have no effect on either. No softener will damage the basic fabric and will come off in the next wash
- HOWEVER, absolutely do not use fabric softener on waterproof breathable Polyester faced fabrics.
- Hang dry or dry in a medium temperature dryer.
- Remove from dryer and hang promptly to minimize wrinkles.
- You can iron with a presser cloth. Always test first on scraps or out-of-sight parts.
- 100% Polyester fabric can be dry cleaned
Some Polyester fabrics have a durable water repellent (DWR) finish on the front face of the fabric. The DWR helps the fabric shed water and stains. Over a period of time this DWR finish will wear off and needs to be replenished. If your fabric stops beading water on the front face you can replenish this finish with a protectant called ReviveX® Water Repellent for Outerwear. It comes in a cleaner and spray on form.