Dabond T-135 Polyester Thread, 4oz Cones (Sold per Each)
Sold Per EachDabond T-135 Polyester Thread, 4oz Cones
Click here for thread color chart
T-135 polyester thread
Polyester thread looks, feels, and performs like nylon thread but has superior resistance to sunlight (UV), moisture and mildew. This makes polyester thread the first choice for sewing, binding or wrapping anything that is consistently used outdoors or in moist areas. Polyester thread:
- Has excellent resistance to mildew and aging.
- Its resistance to sunlight (UV) is superior to nylon. But, there may be some loss of strength with prolonged sunlight exposure.
- Is as strong as nylon thread.
- Stands up to heat but is not fire retardant. It sticks at 445°F, and melts at 483°F.
- Polyester thread has excellent resistance to bleaches and other oxidizing agents and is generally insoluble.
- Polyester thread has excellent resistance to bleaches and other oxidizing agents and most mineral acids and weak alkalis.
Dabond Polyester T-135 Thread, 4oz Cones
|Nominal Width (Inches)|
|Nominal Fabric Weight (Oz/ Sq Yd)|
|Country of Origin||Non-USA|
Information and documents provided on this website are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Rockywoods Fabrics LLC uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Web site; it does not, however, make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. Rockywoods Fabrics LLC periodically adds, changes, improves, or updates the information and documents on this website without notice.