Controlled Exposure Mountain Sport Pants Pattern (Sold per Each)
Sold Per EachControlled Exposure Mountain Sport Pants Pattern
These lined Mountain Pants have suspenders that attach only to the front pant and cross at mid-back. Unzip the hips and the seat simply drops away. The low bib, or high waist, enhances protection without trying to be a parka at the same time. The articulated knees love a deep crouch, the waist tabs don’t tear loose, the view B knee and seat patch option protects those with an attitude and . . . no duck waddling needed because they don’t fall down.
- Fully lined and sized to fit over thermals and/or pants.
- Optional version has knee & seat patches for extra durability.
- Articulated knees because your legs are rarely straight.
- Convenient “Drop Seat” does what it says.
- Interior, snap waist tabs attach waist securely even when unzipping for ventilation.
- Exterior, Velcro cuff tabs adjust cuff for snug fit.
- “Instep Shields” protect inside pant leg from damage.
- Full elastic suspenders for maximum flexibility.
- Interior side zipper flaps block wind but not access to zipper.
- Zippered and flapped pockets in front.
- Elastic in back waistband.
- No fly opening although elastic suspenders allow entire pant front to be moved to one side without unbuckling straps.
Size Range: Pattern includes sizes XS - XL fitting waist measurements from 24 to 44" (60 - 111 cm).Made in the USA
Controlled Exposure Mountain Sport Pants Pattern
|Nominal Width (Inches)|
|Nominal Fabric Weight (Oz/ Sq Yd)|
|Country of Origin||Non-USA|
Information and documents provided on this website are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Rockywoods Fabrics LLC uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Web site; it does not, however, make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. Rockywoods Fabrics LLC periodically adds, changes, improves, or updates the information and documents on this website without notice.