75 Denier Eco Circle™ Fabric - Brown (Sold per Yard)
Sold Per Yard
75 denier Eco Circle™ fabric with a durable water repellent finish. 100% polyester. 4 way stretch, with much more stretch in the weft. There is a slight stretch in the warp.
Great for pants, jackets, shirts... anything where you'd like a little give in your clothing.
75D Eco Circle Fiber 100% Polyester w/ DWR - Brown
|Nominal Width (Inches)||50 inches|
|Nominal Fabric Weight (Oz/ Sq Yd)||7|
|Sales Unit||Linear Yard|
|Suggested Needle||Microtex 70/10|
|Country of Origin||Non-USA|
Information and documents provided on this website are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Rockywoods Fabrics LLC uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Web site; it does not, however, make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. Rockywoods Fabrics LLC periodically adds, changes, improves, or updates the information and documents on this website without notice.
Polyester/Lycra Care Tips
- Wash on low temperature setting using mild detergent
- Avoid washing with items that have zippers or Velcro, or scratchy items like denim
- Do not use a bleach containing chlorine
- Do not use a fabric softener as it inhibits the wicking capability of the fabric
- Hang or lay flat, and air dry is best
- Dry on low dryer setting if you must use a dryer