2 inch (50mm) CORDURA® TRUELOCK™, Mil-Spec Nylon Webbing (Sold per Yard)
|Qty||Price (per unit)|
|1 - 99||$2.07|
|100 - 999||$1.65|
Sold Per Yard
Meets Mil-W-17337, Class 2
IR and Berry Compliant
Rockywoods is an authorized CORDURA® Nylon Fabric distributor
Solution Dyed Coated CORDURA® Nylon Fabric. CORDURA® Nylon is a textured nylon for a natural spun-like appearance, with excellent resistance to fading, abrasion, rot and mildew. Quick drying, and highly water repellent. Suggested Uses: Courier bags, insulated food service carriers, gun cases, stuff bags, camera bags, wallets, duffel bags, soft-sided luggage, purses, handbags, horse blankets, police and air and sea rescue supply bags, surfboard/ski carrying bags, sporting goods, stall curtains, dog beds and equipment.
What is TrueLock™?
- CORDURA TrueLock™ Fabric is solution-dyed, which locks in color at the molten-polymer extrusion level, making it resistant to UV fading and frosting under abrasion for extended color vibrancy.
- Featuring a non-shiny, matte appearance, CORDURA TrueLock™ Fabric technology not only locks in color, it ensures lot-to-lot and multi-component color consistency from batch to batch.
- The same UV resistance that benefits color vibrancy also helps CORDURA TrueLock™ Fabric retain its strength after extended UV exposure, so its high-tenacity nylon 6,6 construction holds up over time.
- Every 250,000 linear meters of fabric made of CORDURA TrueLock™ Fabric can save more than 467,00 liters of water, 408,000 mega joules of energy and 26,845 kilograms of CO2.
FORCE BLUE vs BLUE 9
What's the difference?
- Force Blue uses the Blue 9 TrueLock in the weft (yarns that run the width) and the Black TrueLock in the warp (yarns that run the length).
- Force Blue is slightly darker than the Blue 9
- Wide goods like the 500d and 1000d are Force Blue.
- Narrow goods like webbing and grosgrain Blue 9.
2 inch (50mm) Solution Dyed Nylon Webbing Mil 17337, Class 2
|Nominal Width (Inches)||2 inch (50mm) (51mm)|
|Nominal Fabric Weight (Oz/ Sq Yd)|
|Sales Unit||Linear Yard|
|Country of Origin||USA|
Information and documents provided on this website are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Rockywoods Fabrics LLC uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Web site; it does not, however, make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. Rockywoods Fabrics LLC periodically adds, changes, improves, or updates the information and documents on this website without notice.