1000 Denier Mil-Spec PU Coated Nylon Fabric - Digital Desert (Sold per Yard)
|Qty||Price (per unit)|
|1 - 54||$24.74|
Sold Per Yard
Click here to order samples
1000 Denier PU Coated Nylon Fabric - Desert Marshal M256 (Digital Desert)
MIL SPEC GL/PD 10-07
This is the non-logo version of the Digital Desert or Desert MARPAT.
1000 Denier Coated Nylon Fabric. A versatile nylon fabric with more strength and bulk than No. 7 Duck at little more than half the weight. This nylon is a textured for a natural spun-like appearance, with excellent resistance to fading, abrasion, rot and mildew. Quick drying, and highly water repellent. Suggested Uses: Molle gear, courier bags, insulated food service carriers, gun cases, stuff bags, camera bags, wallets, duffel bags, soft-sided luggage, purses, handbags, horse blankets, police and air and sea rescue supply bags, surfboard/ski carrying bags, sporting goods, dog beds and equipment.
- 59-60" wide
- 1 oz/sq yd clear Polyurethane Coating
- 55 yard rolls
Made in the USA
1000 Denier PU Coated Nylon Fabric - Desert Marshal M256 (Non-logo version of Digital Desert or Desert MARPAT)
|Nominal Width (Inches)||56-60 inch (142-152cm)|
|Nominal Fabric Weight (Oz/ Sq Yd)||11.7|
|Sales Unit||Linear Yard|
|Suggested Needle||Jeans 100/18|
|Thread Suggestion||Bonded Nylon or all Polyester, T45 to T70|
|Country of Origin||USA|
Information and documents provided on this website are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Rockywoods Fabrics LLC uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Web site; it does not, however, make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. Rockywoods Fabrics LLC periodically adds, changes, improves, or updates the information and documents on this website without notice.
Invista's Care Instructions for CORDURA® Nylon fabric
CORDURA® Nylon fabrics are very durable and you can wash and dry them at home.
- Apparel: Wash on low temperature setting using mild detergent. Either air dry or dry on low setting. Do not bleach.
- Fabric softener is not recommended as it affects the function of the water repellent applied to some fabrics, but often times it can diminish a static problem. There are various brands of softeners with different chemistries and some will help static at the expense of water repellency, and others will have no effect on either. No softener will damage the basic fabric and will come off in the next wash
- Upholstery/Backpacks/Luggage: Soil may be removed with spray cleaner or detergent and water. Do not bleach.
- Oil or grease should first be treated with a dry cleaning solvent followed by a spray cleaner or detergent and water.
Some CORDURA Nylon fabrics have a durable water repellent (DWR) finish on the front face of the fabric. The DWR helps the fabric shed water and stains. Over a period of time this DWR finish will wear off and needs to be replenished. If your fabric stops beading water on the front face you can replenish this finish with a protectant called ReviveX® Water Repellent for Outerwear. It comes in a cleaner and spray on form.